WOOHOO! Your FREE guide to pitch book publishers is on its way.

We have sent a confirmation link to your email address. Please confirm your subscription to get the guide.

Become a successful author even if it is your first book

Publishing and Selling Books have Never been so Easier

  Regularly 200 INR  

Book your slot for only 100 INR!

Key Benefits of Publishing with Us

✅ Publish eBook and Paperback – Sell worldwide

✅ Transparent Royalty: 20% of book sale price for Paperback and up to 70 for eBook

✅ 100% ownership right to author 

✅ Affordable plans

✅ Pay in installments or Pay from author’s royalty

What you’ll Become

A Published Author

Recurring Income Source

✅ Free Publication Package is also Available

✅ Highest Transparent Royalty Share for Author

✅ Trusted by Young Authors

✅ Lifetime Post Publishing Support

  Regularly 200 INR  

Book your slot for only 100 INR!

The Main Reason you Should Buy Now

Get 10,000 worth of Branding service for Free
Select an Offer that suits you

Pay 75% amount up-front and remaining 25% from royalty


Pay 100% amount in 4 easy Installments

Book Your SLot Now

✅ Publishing Slot for One Book

✅ Bonus: 1 Month of Author Branding

  Regularly 200 INR  

Book your Slot for only 100 INR