Book Publishing made Affordable for You

Turn your Vision into Paperback fast and sell it around the World

Book Publishing made Affordable for You

Turn your Vision into Paperback and sell it to the World

Publish your Book Effortlessly even if you have ZERO knowledge of Publishing

  • ✅ Are you a New or Published Author❓
  • ✅ Want to print and sell paperback without any liability❓
  • ✅ Want to Market and Distribute the book Worldwide❓
  • ✅ Want a convenient and affordable way to publish❓
  • ✅ Want to publish faster and earn recurring money❓

If you have answered YES to any of these questions, Booksloveme Publishers is the only one to help you become a successful author.

Key Benefits of Publishing with Us

  • ☑ Transparent Royalty- 20% of SP for Paperback and 60-70% for eBooks
  • ☑ Worldwide Paperback Sales
  • ☑ Effortless and Timely Publishing
  • ☑ Affordable Plans and Easy Payment Options
  • ☑ 100% control of your book
  • ☑ Recognition as a Published Author

About Us

Booksloveme Publishers

Booksloveme Publishers is a publishing company with an aim to make publishing affordable and effortless for new as well as published author.

Plus Get an Extra Special Bonus

Worth 10,000 INR

Get 10,000 worth of Branding service for Free
Select an Offer that suits you

Pay 75% amount up-front and remaining 25% from royalty


Pay 100% amount in 4 easy Installments

Book Your SLot Now

✅ Publishing Slot for One Book

✅ Bonus: 1 Month of Author Branding

All for 200 INR

Book My SLot Now!

You Want to Discuss First?

Let us resolve all your Issues


    The Best Features

    Not Sure Yet? At least don’t leave Empty Handed!

    Download the Exact process of Pitching a Publisher to get a FREE Publishing Deal